PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
Skipodium (hereinafter referred to ‘Skipodium’, ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’) operates an online platform that connects Ski & Snowboard Schools, Ski Resorts and Independent Instructors (‘Service Providers’) with people seeking to book ski and snowboard lessons.
At Skipodium, we are committed to protecting your privacy and creating a safe and secure online environment for anyone who visits and books on our Sites.
WHAT INFORMATION SKIPODIUM COLLECTS FROM YOU
Information that you give to Skipodium
We receive, store and process the following information that you make available to us when accessing or using our Sites and Services, including but not limited to the following situations:
- Registration: we ask for Personally Identifiable Information including but not limited to name, last name, email address and password. We retain all information that you store.
- Update your Skipodium user account account.
- Access or use our Sites: for instance, when you place an order and pay for ski & snowboard lessons or when you leave a review to your instructor. If you add users to your ski or snowboard lesson, we will ask you their Personally Identifiable Information regardless of whether they are registered or unregistered on Skipodium.
- Link any third-party site (e.g. Facebook) to your Skipodium account: we will obtain the Personal Information that you provided to the third-party site.
- Communicate with Skipodium through the contact form on our Sites or via email.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Our servers automatically collect Personally Identifiable Information for all Skipodium visitors, regardless of whether they are registered or unregistered. Examples are: IP addresses, browser type, domain names, operating system, access times, duration of visit, referring URL, platform, new/repeat information, timestamp and exit page information.
HOW SKIPODIUM USES YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that you give or make available to us for the following (but not only) purposes:
- To create your own account on the Skipodium Servers and to verify your identity upon logging on our Sites.
- To send you support and administrative emails/notifications, updates, service confirmations, reminders and feedback request emails.
- To process your purchase orders, contact you if problems arise or answer your questions.
- Where we have your consent, to send you promotional and email marketing messages that are more appropriate to your needs.
- To send the needed information to the stakeholders in order to provide the best possible service.
HOW SKIPODIUM PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain data handling and storage practices and procedures that are designed to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of customer information. Creating and maintaining a safe and a secure online environment for your Personally Identifiable Information is a top priority at Skipodium.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personally Identifiable Information submitted to us, during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.
If you have any questions about security on our Sites, please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW SKIPODIUM SHARES YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Your information may be disclosed or shared as follows:
- When you make a purchase on our Sites, the third-party handling the payments are contractually restricted from using your Personally Identifiable Information for other purposes other than to provide the services requested by Skipodium.
- When a ski or snowboard lesson is over, we will ask you to leave a review. If you choose to rate your instructor’s performance, your review may be public on our Sites.
- We may distribute parts of our Platform (including Service Listings) for display on sites operated by Skipodium’s affiliate partners, using technologies such as XML/API and iFrames technology. As such, some information from our Affiliates’ Service Listings may also be publicly displayed on our Sites.
Skipodium does not allow any child under the age of 13 to make any purchase on its Sites. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any material changes in the way we use your Personally Identifiable Information, or any changes to this Privacy Statement, will be immediately effective.
Continued use of our Site or service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
We provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your Personally Identifiable Information used for certain purposes when we ask for such information. If you no longer wish to receive free newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy or security on our Site, do not hesitate to contact us!
Mailing Address: Skipodium, Inc. – 200 S. Virginia St. 8th Floor, Reno, NV, 89501